What should I bring?
- In order to come prepared for sailing lessons, please bring the following items:
- proper fitting lifejacket (PFD)**
- whistle, attached to lifejacket
- closed toe shoes, Crocks, sailing boots
- sunscreen – put it on before you leave home
- warm clothes (if you get wet)
- bathing suit (you never know when you will get wet)
- avoid jewelry especially hoop earrings, necklaces, non waterproof watches, something of value
- Please leave all electronic devices at home. Phones must be left on shore.
- Shoes must be worn at all times
** EMS at the Hingham Shipyward will give a discount to LMC students, just ask
What if it rains?
- We will sail in light rain.
- Heavy rain or high winds: Sailing related games will be played on the wharf or in theboathouse.
- Thunder and lightning: Classes will be cancelled.